Wembley – Prestigious Contract
Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK and Worldwide. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Plumber to work on a prestigious contract in Wembley.
As a Maintenance Plumber you will be responsible to ensure that all plumbing works and day to day reactive works are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Diagnose and rectify faults within core and other trades related repair requests.
- To ensure that the quality of work meets the highest possible standards at all times.
- Support all trades to deliver a professional and safe maintenance and repairs service.
- Respond swiftly to all emergency situations and resolve them efficiently.
- Keep the customer up to date with progress and plans.
- Undertake all work efficiently and cost effectively, minimizing non-productive time wherever possible, and reporting any difficulties encountered to the Resource Controller and /or Supervisor.
- Apply applicable Health & Safety rules in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements, and PPE when needed.
- Maintain tools, plant and equipment in a safe, clean and workable condition.
- Maintain accurate records of works undertaken with photographic evidence as necessary.
- Ask your Supervisor/Contract Manager for assistance when required.
- Be willing to work out of hours to the requirements of the client, and participate on the call out rota.
- Able to use the phone or PDA to communicate effectively, explaining yourself clearly and concisely understanding what information you need or need to provide;
- Be comfortable in dealing with tenants, and representatives of London Designer Outlet.
- Remain professional even when issues are contentious.
- Understand the need to complete outstanding pieces of work, and deal with work completely, and in one go.
- Be a team player ensuring lessons learnt, and good practices are shared amongst the team for future benefit of the service.
- Be proactive in identifying your development needs, and doing something to overcome them.
- Have a practical approach to health and safety, ensuring that you and others are safe at all times.
- A problem solver, and be able to work out what is a proportionate and necessary repair, learning from your previous experiences.
- Be able to self-manage, and be self-motivated, prioritizing, and programming work in the most efficient manner.
- Be able to demonstrate you are a competent trades-person, and have the tools to do the work.
- Have the prerequisite technical, statutory, and legislative knowledge for the trades you perform for the company ensuring you keep abreast of updates and changes.
- Have knowledge of the materials and methods used in the building, and maintenance industry.
• 2 - 5 yrs. experience of working in Building Maintenance environment.
If you are interested or want any further information in regards to this role, please call James on 01745 772218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.