Hard Services Manager
Hard Services Manager
£40,000 - £46,000
You have the opportunity to work for one of the leading facilities management companies in the World. They have over 12,000 employees serving clients in over 70 countries; they have a turnover of £1 billion with a portfolio numbering over 750 clients.
They specialise in providing mechanical and electrical building services, building fabrics repair and soft services to multiple sectors inclusive of commercial offices, education, critical environments, retail sites, shopping centres, local authorities, distribution and logistics, manufactures.
As the Hard Services Manager you will be responsible for the technical, compliance, and maintenance performance of standards on the contract. You will provide guidance to others on each site, to ensure appropriate and compliant solutions and efficient customer service delivery. The successful will be required to pass a DBS check.
- Understand the Contract and provide guidance and direction to ensure that the services are delivered to the required PMS standards.
- To contribute to the financial performance of the contract particularly around operational efficiency and subcontract procurement.
- Management of a mechanical bias workforce and also assist in the management of other disciplines as necessary.
- To work with the Site Managers to ensure the service delivery across the full range of services is continually improving.
- To ensure compliance with company procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the services by analysis of the relevant data.
- Develop systems and tools to ensure that statutory and contract compliance is achieved across the full suite of services delivered.
- Arrange the updating of record drawings and Operations and Maintenance manuals.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge at all times.
- Understand and meet on going customer requirements, develop effective working relationships with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Be prepared to participate in business continuity plans, escalation plans and on-call system.
- Carry out appraisals of direct reports and ensure that their potential is developed.
- Lead, plan, communicate and deliver agreed change initiatives on programme to improve performance.
- Ensure that staff are fully trained to carry out their work.
- Provide leadership in awareness and responsiveness to Health and Safety issues.
- Demonstrate a clear and effective alignment with the operational objectives and the commercial interests of IFM.
- Establish and maintain responsive communication with Managers and senior Trust Managers to achieve good customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for all building services for the contract.
- Lead person on all fire related issues across the contract and represent the SPV.
- Expected to work such hours as are necessary to fulfil the role.
- Carry out any other reasonable management request.
- Building Engineering Services or related Engineering Qualification at or equivalent to: ONC/ HNC level/ City & Guilds In electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Carpentry or Building Services Essential
- IOSH Managing Safely (Desired Not Essential)
- NEBOSH National/ International Certificate (Desired Not Essential)
- Membership of one or more of: CIBSE /IMechE /IET / BIFM (Desired not Essential)
- Substantial Experience in a similar role
- Experience of development and use of CAFM systems
- Mobilisation of Operation and Maintenance service delivery experience within a Mechanical and Electrical division
Contract Manager Salary Package:
- Salary: £40k-£46k
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this Contract Manager role please apply with your CV or call Kieran on 07961 972 925 or email kieran @ HVACrecruitment .com for more information.