Our client is looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join the team in Manchester. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours with 1 hour unpaid lunch, Monday to Friday on a shift basis either 8am to 5pm or 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Answer customer switchboard calls efficiently and transfer to the correct department
- Maintain notice boards/ white boards on site (including QHSE).
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using systems e.g. Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
- Log tasks on Concept Helpdesk system and assign to the correct engineer
- Monitor CAFM system on site including PPM records and reactives ensuring that we remain within contractual SLA
- Running CAFM Reports as required.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Maintain the attendance planner.
- Collate timesheets and expenses weekly and issue to FM for approval.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Support in completing monthly reports with FM.
- Support the Contract Support Team in collating Contractor Visit packs and upload to Elogbooks when completed
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice “better buying” is in place.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
- Support the team with Audit preparation to ensure we remain compliant.
- Support to Facilities Manager with adhoc admin duties
For more information please call the office on 01745 772218 and speak to Kathy
||Permanent Part Time
||£20000-24999 per year
||4th February 2020