Technical Support Assistant
Working for one of the UK’s Leading Facilities Management Companies; our client is looking for an experienced technical support assistant to join their expanding company located in Sunbury in a prestigious building.
- Managing engineer’s calendars
- Planning schedule work to be completed by engineers
- Scheduling holidays and training for the engineers
- Answering and screening telephone calls customer enquiries, callouts, request, complaints.
- Liaising and communication with service engineers and subcontractors.
- Logging calls, work, and invoicing, on our service database system
- Preparing work quotations and raising invoices
- Build strong customer relations
- Assisting with the Services and Maintenance Manager and the Technical Services Manager with day to day ad hoc duties
- Be at ease with receiving instructions and carrying out ad hoc Administration duties for other Senior Management.
The successful candidate for the Technical Support assistant role will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Outlook and Microsoft packages as well as maximo
- Open minded candidate with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent time management and communication skills - A must
- Willing to be involved in the day to day activities and contribute to varying office administration duties.
- Previous experience of working in a customer services-based role
If this role is of interest please apply or call the office asking for Charlotte on 01745 77 22 18