Our client who are a large facilities maintenance service provider for various commercial, retail, industrial and government contracts. They provide multi skilled tradesman to all contracts to cover the building maintenance work.
They are now looking to recruit for Shutter door engineers.
- To work as part of the National Door Team carrying out a multi set of skills with associated competency to external clients.
- To carry out reactive repairs in accordance with the contract requirements on all Services.
- To provide detailed reporting with predictive times for remedial and chargeable works and life cycle condition reporting.
- To provide a high level of technical and hands on support in the provision of our service delivery and the daily communication with our clients and office staff
- Working as a key part of the National Door Team and key interface with Blue Chip clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of all current UK and European Legislation including but not limited to: Health Safety at Work Act 1974, The Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1992, BS EN 16005, Work at Height Regulations 2005
- To carry out all works in accordance with set schedules, ensuring industry and engineering standards are maintained in order to ensure safety for users and the general public and maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of client assets
- Demonstrate competency and ability to work safely and effectively in a public environment and ensure a high level of First Time Fix
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your trade.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues, and Help Desk or Maintenance Team requests associated with door services and associated systems or items.
- Must be flexible with working hours to meet the needs of the client
- To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the services aspects of the contract as required.
- Assist other trades as necessary
Skills & Requirements:
- Technical knowledge of products
- Several years industry experience in either roller shutters or automatic doors
- Ability to install and well as carry out repair
- Ideally qualified to NVQ level within Shuttering / Carpentry
- Qualifications certified by ADIA/ADSA/DHF
- Electrical qualification
- Specialist knowledge/training e.g. Working at Heights, IPAF,PASMA
- Health and Safety Training
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218