Static M&E Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Static M&E Engineer (Electrical Bias) - Northampnton
You will be working for a national provider of facilities management. They offer property services such as building maintenance and refurbishment to various commercial and industrial sectors; this includes banking, retail, distribution, sport and leisure, pharmaceutical, legal and financial, media, airports and the public sector
They are recruiting for a static M&E engineer (electrical bias) for one of their prestigious sites in Northampton for a leading motoring manufacturer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the electrical and mechanical maintenance to all the building and plant on-site.
- Completing reactive calls to, HVAC, CRAC, electrical, plumbing and building fabric equipment
- Delivering pre-planned maintenance, working with subcontractors and 3rd parties
- To ensure sites are maintained in line with our contract agreement.
- Liaising closely with the customer and helpdesk to feedback and report on work
- There is also a requirement for minor installation work
- It is essential that this person undertakes and successfully completes specialist training when required to do so by their manager, their continued employment will be based on this ability.
Skills / Experience Required
- Ideally the successful candidate will be a multi-disciplined Engineer (Electrical with good Mechanical/Plumbing knowledge of building services)
- Experience of operating a BMS system is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with boilers, heating systems, air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC
- Experience of working in a high-end client environment in which he/she has regular face to face engagement with building managers will be an advantage.
- Record keeping and filing of works records would also be a pre-requisite.
Qualifications / Skills
- C& G 2361 Parts 1& 2 Preferred
- Excellent Building services experience ·
- 17th Edition Electrical Regulations preferred
- C&G 2391 or 2394/5 is desirable but not essential
- An additional trade qualification would be beneficial. (C&G F-gas/ NVQ Plumbing/ACS Commercial Gas)
- Salary: £33K - £34K (Negotiable depending on experience)
- 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Overtime opportunities & call out
- Working on a varying shift pattern (Earliest start 6am and latest finish 2am)
If you are interested in the position please apply with your CV or call Joe on 01745 772218