You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are a nationally established company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Contract Support for a highly prestigious contract.
To provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
Manage Helpdesk System using in house systems, including reporting
- Maintain PPM records using in house systems, including reporting.
- Provide accurate updated information to clients
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using the company's systems e.g. Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
- Review Subcontractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems (e.g. Ariba)
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
People & Development
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly.
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers and any changes in staff.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Contract Review meetings.
- Plan and arrange call outs,delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Create monthly Customer Report with Contract Manager.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice “better buying” is in place.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
Top 6 Behaviours
Attention to detail
Customer and team focus
This is a Permenent position#
Mon-Fri - 8am-5pm
£18k-£24k dependant on experience
For more information, apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 01745 77 22 18
||Permanent Part Time
||£20000-24999 per year
||21st July 2020