You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit Mobile Maintenance Electricians to work on commercial sites around the North Wales and surrounding areas. They are a well known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £28,000 to £34,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Monday – Friday
- Includes Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone etc.
- Company benefits package as standard.
What you’ll need
- You will need experience of Electrical Facilities maintenance/Installations (Essential)
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Testing & Inspection 2391 or more recent version (Desirable)
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Matt on 01745 772218