Air Conditioning Engineer
Air Conditioning Engineer
You have the opportunity to work with a successful, family run HVAC service provider that has been established for over 20 years. They are currently looking to hire an air conditioning engineer to cover their various mobile service and maintenance contracts across Nottingham.
They work with various commercial clients in and around Nottingham; their contracts cover various facilities inclusive of supermarkets, schools, hospitals, universities, colleges, hotels, leisure facilities and offices.
The role they have available is for a mobile air conditioning engineer covering mobile service and maintenance contracts around Nottingham. You will be responsible for ppm and reactive service, maintenance and breakdown repair for various air conditioning systems; such as splits, VRFs, VRVs and chillers, you may also be asked to help out on their service contracts working on refrigeration systems.
Air Conditioning Engineer Duties:
- Carry out all PPMs as necessary to onsite AC units such as Splits, Multi-splits, VRVs, VRFs
- Fault find and carry out repairs on all A/C units, refrigeration systems and chiller plants on site
- Recover, repair, pressure test, vacuum dehydrate, charge and re-commission A/C units as required
- Ensure the site's F-Gas logbook is kept up to date, and all losses, recoveries and additions are recorded appropriately
- Ensure all GWPs and CO2e's are calculated and leak checks are carried out at the correct frequencies
- Be responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of portable and fixed refrigeration leak detection equipment
- Plan, oversee and work with all subcontractors during service visits associated with Refrigeration systems
Qualifications or Experience:
- Minimum air conditioning engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
- Must have City & Guilds award in 2079-11 F-Gas Cat1 and ODS regulations
- Must be able to read and work to mechanical and electrical schematic drawings
- Recognised Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH/IOSH (would be advantageous)
- Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
- Experience of maintaining all relevant mechanical and electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria
- Full UK Driving Licence
Air Conditioning Engineer Package:
- Salary: £30K - £34K (Negotiable Depending on Experience)
- 40 Hours per week
- Door to door travel
- Overtime opportunities
- Company vehicle, fuel card, PDA etc.
If you are a fully qualified air conditioning engineer and you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call Joe on 01745 772218.