Help Desk Operative
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the World. They are a well-known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
They are looking to recruit a Help Desk Operative based at a prestigious site in Warrington.
You will be part of the Hard Services Team carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
To provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious with the drive to progress within the company!
- Answer customer switchboard calls efficiently and transfer to the correct department
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems e.g. Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
- Log tasks on Concept Helpdesk system and assign to the correct engineer
- Monitor CAFM system on site including PPM records and reactives ensuring that we remain within contractual SLA
- Running CAFM Reports as required.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
What you will need:
- UK / EU citizen or valid work permit
- Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Customer service experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is a Permenent position
Mon-Fri - 8am-5pm
£20k-£23k - Dependent on experience
Apply with CV FAO Sharon
||Permanent Part Time
||£20000-24999 per year
||21st July 2020