Facilities Manager (Hard Services)
Our client a large multi trade facilities service provider are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager for the delivery of Hard Services for a regional portfolio of Sites within the Midlands area. The area covers Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester etc.
About the role:
- To deliver a professional service / image whilst representing the client at all times in the workplace.
- Providing effective financial management of the service streams within the remit to ensure financial expenditure is consistent with delegated budgets and in-line with prescribed financial processes.
- Managing services in strict accordance with the corporate QSHE Policy directives to ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly working environment for all employees.
- Providing management of the FM services within the remit (as defined within the FM Contract), ensuring that outputs / standards are consistent with the contractual requirements and are fully met at all times.
- Providing effective interface for centralised / corporate services to ensure contract conformance, commercial compliance and KPI standards are met.
- Providing effective management of sub-contracted supplier partners.
- Providing effective management interface with colleagues, clients and customers.
- Providing management information to senior management team as required
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Work towards achieving customer satisfaction
- Monitoring CAT A Tasks, Complaints and Service Failures on a daily basis.
- Daily reporting on issues to both senior management and the end user as required.
- You will be responsible for the day to day issues that arise and will be expected to resolve these issues with the assistance of internal departments.
- Undertake Site audits as required.
- Other duties as directed by Operations Manager or Operations Director.
About the candidates:
- Evidence of a successful track record managing large multi - site locations within a set geographical region
- Experience of Managing Facility Services
- Operating within strict financial controls
- A professionally recognised FM qualification is preferable (e.g. BIFM).
- A professionally recognised H&S qualification (e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to utilise numerous IT packages (e.g. Word, E-Mail & Excel).
Some of the service lines that will be directly dealt with, are:
- PPM [M&E related]
- Building Fabric checks
- Reactive Works [both M&E and Fabric]
- PPM Works Arising
- Additional/Project Works [both M&E and Fabric related]
- A competitive salary £33 - £36k p/a
- company car or allowance
- 25 days holidays
- Retail discounted offers
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218