£50,000-£55,000 + 20% Annual Bonus + Car Allowance
Have you recently been furloughed? Suffered from redundancy due to COVID-19?
One of our biggest clients is now looking for a Contracts Manager to work across a handful of smaller contracts in the London area. The ideal candidate would ideally qualified electrically or mechanically with very strong technical and hard services background.
As one of the leading FM companies they offer a fantastic package with salary, 20% annual bonus, manager benefits, private health care scheme and much more.
- Monitor planned preventative maintenance schedules and assist in the forward planning of property maintenance
- Management of day to day maintenance, including instruction of contractors; inspection of works and authorisation
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and companies' policies and standards
- Ensure proper financial and contractual management in all areas, including liaison with accounts, input to capital and revenue forecasts for project spend
- Ensure proper financial and contractual management for technical/engineering contracts and project works
- Review occupier proposals for alterations working alongside the Building Surveyors
- Liaise as necessary with project management staff within their appointed external consultants to ensure smooth handover of projects into the managed portfolio.
-Ensure that all services operate to their optimum energy efficiency and strive for continuous improvement.
- Support construction and development teams with the transition to management (where applicable)
- Ensure suitable and sufficient training is provided to all technical staff
- Manage property records ensuring the latest versions are uploaded to the relevant portal
- Support customers with all technical queries, applications and issues delivering excellent customer service levels at all times
- Manage positive relationships with occupiers ensuring they understand the technical operation of the building and their responsibilities for maintenance and repair
- Continually monitor and report on maintenance contractor and engineer's performance
If this role as a Contract Manager is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Josh.