Building Services Engineer - Mobile
Bolton - IMMEDIATE START
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit a Site Caretaker to work around a site in Bolton. They are a well know global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of all aspects of Building/Property work.
- Utilising your building know-how and experience to respond to all types of Fabric repairs.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking all types of repairs which could relate to Carpentry/Joinery/Plumbing etc.
What you’ll get
- Fixed Term Contract for minimum 3 months, could be made permanent for the right candidate
- Salary of £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience.
- Monday – Friday, 8am till 5pm.
What you’ll need
- Any other NVQ’s or C&G’s within the trade industry.
- Building/Facilities/Property Maintenance experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Experience as a School Caretaker is desirable
If you are interested in this role please apply or call and ask for Matt on 01745 772218.