Help Desk Operative
Help Desk Operative
£19,000 - £23,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
You will form part of the fast-paced reactive helpdesk support team to provide excellent, timely customer service and resolve all issues sent via the helpdesk. As a frontline Helpdesk Operative, you should have a solid Facilities, Helpdesk or Maintenance background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to take ownership of issues and achieve specific goals within the role. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality helpdesk support and increase client satisfaction and sales through constant open communication and utilisation of our industry leading CAFM system.
- To raise jobs on the Job Watch system.
- To raise purchase orders where necessary
- Work closely with the planning team to ensure jobs are logged and allocated in a timely manner and in line with client SLA/KPI's
- To chase up jobs on a daily basis and ensure 4hr urgent calls are dealt with in an expedited manner.
- Respond to helpdesk emails within a timely fashion.
- To input financial details relating to works on a daily basis.
- To provide administration support to Engineers, Supervisors and Account Managers and Directors.
- Answer the telephone and address all enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Run open job daily/weekly reports.
- Assist with tasks requested by Helpdesk Manager
- Basic experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Educated to GCSE level or above.
- Ability to prioritise workload under tight deadlines.
- Good telephone manner and understanding of customer care.
- Experience of Job Watch or Zendesk an advantage.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Good organisation and administration skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skill.
- Ability to liaise at all levels using tact and diplomacy.
- Reliability, Flexibility, Customer focused, Team player, Punctual.
- Enthusiastic with positive “can do” approach.
- Work well during times of pressure.
- Calm nature – even temperament
If this role as a Helpdesk operative sounds like something that suits you, please apply or contact Josh at HVAC FM Recruitment.
||Permanent Part Time
||£20000-24999 per year
||12th November 2019