Our client is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
They are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for a large prestigious site in Liverpool. This is a full time permanent position
To deliver day to day PPM tasks, reactive tasks and maintenance on Mechanical equipment such as Pumps, Motors, HVAC and Dampers. To be a member of a successful team who are committed to achieving the clients and company objectives. To support the shift supervisor and be an integral member of the team. Undertake shift rota and be on call and to cover holiday and absence.
- To support the shift team provision of service.
- Day to Day involvement with Building Management System.
- Undertake and maintain day to day PPM records.
- Undertake general housekeeping duties.
- Maintain compliance to all H & S policies in all areas.
- To support colleagues, ensuring their motivation and commitment to the client, contract and company.
- Take a proactive approach to resolve all day to day problems.
- Monitor and review permits and working practices on all maintenance activities
- To review and fully understand all emergency procedures.
- Experience working with Pumps, Motors, HVAC, Dampers
- Candidates will be time served and have as a minimum, an academic qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Applicants are expected to have several years prior experience some of which will have been in a similar role and have good customer skills.
- It is essential staff are self-motivated and promote a “Can do” customer attitude at all times.