Fantastic opportunity to work for a global Facilities Management company
Market leader in the development and deployment of facility management and energy service, our client delivers international soft and hard Facility Management (FM) solutions to its clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you’ll get
- Temporary Position
- Monday – Friday 8:00-17:00
What you’ll need
- You will need experience of Commercial Electrical Facilities maintenance.
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Testing & Inspection 2391 or more recent version (Desirable)
If your a Maintenance Electrical Engineer and if this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Kieran on 01745 772218