Water Treatment Engineer - Waterloo
Water Treatment Engineer
Our client is looking to recruit a Water Treatment Engineer to carry out a range of monitoring, one - off remedial cleaning, chemical testing and minor plumbing / mechanical tasks to meet clients agreed requirements with regard to the legionella control programme as set out in the Water Technical Manual.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this is a mobile Water Services Technician field based position.
- To carry out routine monitoring tasks in line with Approved Code of Practice L8
- Carry out work in line with the Water Technical Manual guidance to safe systems of works
- To take a variety of Water samples from multiple sector properties and document these samples in line with Water Technical Manual guidance
- Simple remedial plumbing tasks
- Comply with time allocations for specified work
- follow the requirements of all safe working procedures
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- A Technical background relating to plumbing
- Previous experience within compliance servicing, Legionella Monitoring or Water Treatment is desirable
- Basic IT Skills, Preferably with Microsoft Package
- Be a strong team player
If this role as a Water Treatment Engineer interests yourself please give Jack Lane a call on 01745772218