CHP Project Manager
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Total Project Management, ensuring all 'Projects' are managed, operated and completed with uncompromised efficiency, on time and to budget.
- Liaison with all relevant parties involved with 'Projects', including working with the Client to interpret and develop a brief/scope of works in order achieving sign off prior to works commencement, planning, during the works and through to completion.
- Follow the Company and on-site 'Developments' process ensuring all relevant documentation is prepared/completed including the provision of costs, programmes, risk analysis, etc.
- Ensure all 'Project' files are maintained to provide a fully auditable administrative trail in line with ISO accreditation.
- Produce an overall plan for works (including design, procurement, review and sign off, works/construction, commissioning, training etc) for the 'Project' to ensure the completion date is achieved and without incident.
- Procure competent Contractors to carry out the design, works/construction and commissioning of the proposed development.
- Monitor the progress of the design, works/construction and commissioning activities and action accordingly to ensure the works are completed within the time, budget, and safety and to the required quality.
- Liaison and management of the performance of preferred suppliers/subcontractors to include controlling, scheduling and coordinating sub-contractors working on site, ensuring all Company and on-site procedures are followed such as Inductions, CRB clearance, competence etc.
- Carry out 'Project' review meetings in line with Project Management good practice.
- Remain customer focused at all times. Deliver value for money and ensure the agreed profit percentage is made on all 'Projects'.
- Provide management information as required to support decision making.
- Provide regular updated financial reporting and reconciliations on 'Projects'.
- Deliver Projects to the highest level ensuring all relevant KPI's and SLA's are met and adhered to.
- Provide added value to the client where possible provided it is not to the detriment of the main contract.
- Seek out innovative methods/tools to deliver 'Projects' more effectively.
- Ensure all work activities are carried out safely and in accordance with statutory and corporate regulations and legislation, Healthcare Standards and Specifications, as well as Lend Lease Global Minimum Requirements.
- Ensure all data and management information is maintained and communicated accurately to agreed deadlines by the Head of Facilities, Management colleagues or as requested by the client.
- Support the retention of ISO14001 and environmental focus to reduce carbon emissions and utilities consumption.
- Ensure all Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations are followed where appropriate and ensure all company paperwork relevant to this is completed.
- Liaise and coordinate with colleagues, sub-contractors and Soft Services Partners such that FM services are seen as a seamless service delivery.
- Promote Health and Safety and IIF culture amongst the team, Subcontractors and Service Partners using LLFM policy, procedure guidelines and best practice.
- Demonstrate an observable commitment to Behavioural Safety and establishing an incident and injury free (IIF) culture.
- Demonstrate the Company's core values
- Keep confidential any information gained regarding the company and its personnel.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Implement and maintain company safety procedures throughout the development process to ensure minimal risk to personnel.
- Ensure a quality system of work is in place to allow the quality of the works to be monitored.
- Where appropriate, obtain accurate Operating & Maintenance Manuals for the on-site maintenance team.
- Organise training for on-site personnel where this is deemed necessary.
- Identify any potential opportunities to evolve the 'Developments' service.
- Action any other duties as required by the Head of Facilities.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Demonstrable & varied experience in construction related client side project management
- Experience of delivering healthcare projects
- Thorough understanding of the principles of project management for construction
- Smart and appropriate dress
- Facilities Management experience
- Good Health & Safety knowledge
- Educated to degree level or evidence of suitable experience
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call 01745 772218