Air Conditioning Engineer
Air Conditioning Engineer
£30,000 - £33,000
You have the opportunity to work for one of the leading facilities management companies in the World. They have over 12,000 employees serving clients in over 70 countries; they have a turnover of £1 billion with a portfolio numbering over 750 clients.
They specialise in providing mechanical and electrical building services, building fabrics repair and soft services to multiple sectors inclusive of commercial offices, education, critical environments, retail sites, shopping centres, local authorities, distribution and logistics, manufactures.
The successful Air Conditioning Engineer will join the established team of field based Air Conditioning Engineers who support the client's newly acquired, highly reputable telecommunications contract.
The Air Conditioning engineer role will be mobile, carrying out service, maintenance, fault-finding and repair of commercial HVAC systems at a number of their high end retail sites, this will include VRVs, VRFs, AHUs and chiller systems.
You will be working on a range of HVAC systems made by a variety of manufacturers. A full list is available on request. You will be working locally around the Lincolnshire area.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Diagnosing and fixing HVAC systems
- Collection and fitting of new parts
- Carrying out reactive calls and planned maintenance
- Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely way
- Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely way
- Working safely in line with health and safety procedures
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic
- Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
Knowledge & Experience
- A wider building services knowledge would be an advantage
- Safe working practices in relation to 3 phase and single-phase electrics and applications
- Ability to maintain/ repair a range of mechanical equipment, e.g. fans, pumps and compressors to recognised standards
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work at heights, work in confined spaces etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- PC literate
- High degree of flexibility in working hours with willingness to work flexible hours over a 24/7 operation
- High degree of mobility to travel throughout the area
- NVQ Level 2/3 - Air conditioning & Refrigeration
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category 1
- ACS Gas - COCN, CIGA, CORT, ICPN, CDGA, TPCP1, TPCP1A (Desirable)
- City & Guilds 5831 Electrical Safe Isolation (Desirable)
- City & Guilds 18th Edition (Desirable)
- Hold a full UK drivers' licence
Air Conditioning Engineer Package
- Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Company van
- Company Pension Scheme
- Unlimited budget for training
- Opportunities for progression
If you are a fully qualified Air Conditioning Engineer and you are interested in the role please apply with your updated CV or call Joe Campbell on 01745 772218.