Liverpool Street, London
Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
£27,000 - £28,000
Our client is looking for a contract support with previously knowledge and experience within the FM environment.
Working for a large FM company across a large commercial office site on Liverpool Street.
Our client can offer career progression as well as job security in such uncertain times.
• Ensure the relevant statutory certificates are received, checked for accuracy and the customers systems are updated and processes followed.
• Responsible for liaising with the Sub Contractors to ensure their PPMs are completed by due dates and the certification is received within SLA.
• Issue annual purchase orders to the Sub Contractors for specialist PPMs
• Ensure annual Subcontract Insurance Policy, Health & Safety/Environmental Policies are updated annually (Jan to Dec)
• Ensure that Subcontract PPM Risk and Method statements are reviewed and signed annually
• Review Subcontract Periodical Planners for accuracy and amend where necessary.
• Annually rollover the Periodical contracts and agree sub-contractor costs for the year with Contract Manager.
• Work closely with the customers TSM’s to achieve KPI levels on compliance.
• Liaise with the Contract Managers and Engineers to ensure any issues are resolved and we are compliant.
• Deal with any failures on the certificates ensuring remedial works are arranged and quotes obtained to resolve the issues.
• Cover for the helpdesk calls and respond to general queries in a timely manner
• Provide administrative cover during absences and break periods
• Ensure customer satisfaction is high and internal dashboards are utilised
• Prepare Quotations in line with SLA agreement for breakdowns/ Extra works and Projects via IBMS
• Contact Suppliers for quotations
• Place Orders to Suppliers/Subcontractors for PPM activity/Breakdowns/Extra works and Project works
If this position is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.