Maintenance Electrician (Mobile)
£30,000 - £34,000
Working for Britain's Largest and fastest growing national provider of high quality comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1600 clients in 60,000 locations. They deliver Engineering excellence and a strong partnership culture.
Maintenance Electrician Role
To operate within the maintenance team as a mobile M&E service engineer carrying out planned and reactive works. The Electrical Mobile Engineers is a vital role ensuring compliance across a variety of planned maintenance and safe electrical solutions for reactive task.
This role will be mobile across the East Anglia area, covering multiple contracts for retail, offices and various MOD and government sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include ensuring all your allocated engineering activities is completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required by Integral and the client.
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
- Complete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Take ownership of the clients' needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- Ability to build positive relationships with the client
- Role Models enthusiasm and energy about their work and encourages others to do the same.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with Client in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships
- Self-motivated and capable of working within a team environment
- Demonstrates resourcefulness when acquiring additional professional expertise.
- Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues
- Project a professional demeanor with colleagues, clients and their customers
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Industry relevant qualifications
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications C&G 2361 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- 17 th /18 th Edition as a minimum
- Electrical Control Panel maintenance and repair desirable.
- Must be experienced in carrying out small electrical installation jobs as and when required.
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Sound administration and organisational skills
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required and on a scheduled callout rota
- Must be confident at working at heights using scaffold, scissor and boom lifts
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- High standard of workmanship
- Full UK Driving Licence
Maintenance Electrician Package
- Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 (Depending on experience)
- Company vehicle, PDA, Tools
- Paid Travel Time
- Overtime Opportunities
- 23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Company Benefits
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call Jak Walsh for more information on 01745 772218.