You will be working for one of the UK's largest and well known facilities management companies. They are responsible for a number of large prestigious contracts / buildings within the UK. They employ engineers, help-desk and back house support of facilities maintenance among many other positions. They have over 50,000 UK based staff on over 26000 UK sites. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Regional Supervisor based at a site in Manchester.
Regional Supervisor Role overview:
To supervise the day to day planning and allocation of the technical maintenance resource within their respective Region. To supervise the Planned Maintenance Programme for their respective sites, and deliver an excellent reactive service to the property portfolio ensuring compliance with all SLA’s & KPI’s. To supervise and deliver small replacements projects and update Asset Registers when equipment is replaced as part of Life Cycle or Small Works Programme. To ensure that all sites within the region meet statutory compliance regulations.
Essentially, a suitable candidate could have:
- Demonstrable experience of first line supervision of technical operatives
- Recent successful experience of controlling multi site teams involving hard and soft services for a multi site estate
- Previous experience of Project Management dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain within a complex multi faceted operation
- Proactive supervision and experience of large internal service delivery teams within a major UK FM provider
- Proven track record in successful people management including performance management and familiarity with operational HR process and procedure.
- Detailed operational understanding of facilities maintenance and building services within a client focused environment.
- Extensive experience in supervising a large multi-disciplined workforce.
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Building Management Systems experience
- Mechanical or Electrical Apprenticeship, 17th edition IEE, C&G 2391, BTEC & HNC or similar.
- IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word, Power point and Excel.
- Wide breadth of knowledge on mechanical electrical systems and building fabric repairs
- Experience of Supervising and controlling similar contracts/site delivery teams
- This is a mobile role and a current valid driving licence is essential for the role
On offer for the Regional Supervisor Role:
· £33,000-£36,000 basic salary
· Company benefits package
· Full time permanent role, Monday - Friday.
· Company vehicle Allowance
If you are interested in the Regional Supervisor role, please apply with your CV or call Matt on 01745 772218