CAFM & Data Manager
One of the largest Facilities Maintenance and Construction outsourcing companies in the UK and Europe who hold a large presence in the FTSE250 and employ over 20,000 multi-skilled staff and support staff are looking now to employ a CAFM & Data Manager to be based in a location to be determind on the fianl appointment of the successful candidate.
To support the Operations and Systems Manager to effectively link the the business functions and IT Operational tools for International Facilities Management contracts.
- To support with the timely implementation of operational CAFM tools on clients accounts according to the agreed specifications
- To maintain continuous and effective delivery of the in house direct IT tool, Planon and other IT tools on client accounts.
- To monitor and ensure data integrity and consistency across all tools and platforms
- To collect, gather and analyse data from all reporting touchpoints
- General support to client Operations & Systems Manager
- To represent the client and the company in the local and regional business in order to promote the client and the companies reputation and capabilities.
- To act in a professional manner at all times and work with commercially sensitive information
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Previous knowledge and experience of implementing IT Systems - (CAFM, CMMS Tools)
- Project Management experience
- A second language would be beneficial lbut not essential
- Good oral & written communications skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in PowerBI, Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218