We are currently looking for an Administrator to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the UK, working at the headquarters of one of their flagship sites in London. The role will include day to day administration tasks, working closely with the office managers, chasing documentations, being involved with the planning of projects and answering call and emails.
- Raise POs, manage GRN process and deal with invoice queries for Sites responsible for
- Functional co-ordination and support of the procurement of Plant & Equipment, Materials, Subcontract and Hired Items, providing holiday and sickness cover, when necessary
- Close Interaction with internal and external stakeholders to ensure process is supported
- To work with the system that supports the Procurement Process, providing assistance to ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of data and communications
- Support with the provision of information in relation to internal procedures to enable the department to add value to the Contract
- Document Control and General Administration
What we are looking for
- Communication skills
- Commercial understanding
- A professional telephone manner
- Time Management
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to build professional working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Work safely in accordance with the company's current health and safety policy and procedures.
- A positive approach, with the determination to succeed
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment
- FM Industry specific knowledge.
- Previous experience of Maximo
- Professional approach to representing a defence sector
- Ensuring materials are delivered within the appropriate timescales to successfully within project requirements
- Departmental administrative housekeeping.
- Organisation of day-to-day work to ensure that all key tasks are fulfilled
You will also be asked to undertake projects and any other duties, which reasonably fall within the scope of the position, and you will also need to demonstrate capacity to develop within the role and take responsibility for driving own professional development.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV or call Kirsty on 01745 772218 email@example.com