Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
We are currently looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) to be based at one of Oxford's most well known sites.
Our client can offer great career progression and futher training.
- Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Overtime available
- £33,000 - £34,000
- Health Insurance, 25 Days Holidays + bank holidays & other benefits
Job specific accountabilities;
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience;
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.