M & E Maintenance Technician (Site Based)
Our client who are one argubly largest estate management and FM service providers across the World who employ over 16000 employees across the UK. They are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Technican on their newly acquired contract for an Office Space Provider site in Edinburgh.
- Carrying out a multi set of skills with associated competency to external clients.
- To carry out Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on all Services.
- To provide detailed reporting with predictive times for remedial and chargeable works, and life cycle condition reporting.
- To provide a high level of technical and hands on support in the provision of our service delivery and the daily communication with our clients and office staff
- Working as a key part of the maintenance team, and key interface with Facilities Maintenance Clients.
- To carry out all works in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of client assets
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your trade.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests associated with carpentry services and associated systems or items
- Electrical Apprenticeship/NVG/C&G Electrical Installation level 3 or C&G 236 pt 1 & pt 2 Electrical Installations or Mechanical Engineering level 2/3 or C & G Air conditioning and refrigeration
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Additional skills such as basic building fabrics work (Desired not essential)
- Your own basic hand tools and PPE
- Experienced with PPM schedules
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218