£36 + Company Vehicle
Working for one of the UK’s largest and leading Facilities Management companies. I’m looking for a Contract Supervisor to be based in Bristol who is able to support the Contract Manager working on various building and contracts around the Bristol and surrounding towns.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities for the Contract Supervisor are:
- Health & Safety and Environmental compliance
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and carry out tool box talks
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure using this information to report to the Contract Managers as required.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. Labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Assist in the preparation of emergency contingency plans
- Co-ordinate all site activities, both maintenance and projects and ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored in accordance with site / contract procedures and requirements.
- Undertake all tasks associated with labour planning and providing holiday and sickness cover.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the PPM and reactive work requirements and organising the mobile team in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Take ownership of the client’s needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Operate Integral QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required
- Be available to attend or manage emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- Co-operate with Integral office support staff providing information as required.
- Carry out Site supervisory visits and audits to ensure quality and completion of work is at the required standard
- Co-ordinate and manage all preferred subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- Carry out timesheet approval for operatives when required.
- Plan and co-ordinate, liaise with help desk Manager for all aspects of the duty Engineers, out of hours call out rota
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
You may have one or more of these Qualifications:
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications within Building Services or equivalent
- Desirable qualifications include:
- ACS/CORGI HNC – Mechanical / Electrical, 17th Edition IEE
- C & G Refrigerant Safe Handling
- C & G Electrical Inspection & testing
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Competent knowledge of building services & building fabric
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- Practical experience within the building industry
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call and ask for Simon