You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Plumber to work on a mobile basis around East/West Cheshire. They are a well know global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of Drainage, Piping and water and sewerage pipelines.
- Undertake essential repairs on Commercial sites with regards to Plumbing and Pipework.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £29,000 to £30,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Overtime Available!
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Includes Van, Fuel Card and Mobile Phone etc.
- Company benefits package as standard.
What you’ll need
- You will need experience of Commercial Facilities maintenance in a similar role.
- Must have C&G 6189 / NVQ Level 2 (preferably 3).
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required.
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Matthew on 01745 772218