Commercial Gas Engineer
We are looking to recruit 2 Commercial Gas Engineers on a government contract for our Client who are a large Outsourcing Facilities Service provider within Scotland .
To service and repair Commercial HVAC systems including plant rooms with Commercial Boilers and all associated Plant, Pumps, AHUs, Automatic controls. Maintain and repair associated heating controls and pipe work to systems and plant rooms.
Main responsibilities include:
- Carry out annual and interim maintenance visits in compliance with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations
- Replacement of heating controls and components as per manufacturer's instructions
- Carry out Combustion Performance Analysis to gas appliances as required.
- Fault investigation and diagnosis utilising manufacturer's technical literature.
- Attending reported gas escapes and reports of suspected fumes as per the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations.
- Compliance with the Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedures, including warning labels and notices as required.
- Candidates will have a good knowledge of the electrical control systems associated with heating systems and a strong awareness of health and safety regulations.
- Domestic ACS qualifications
- Commercial ACS qualifications
- A full, clean and current UK driving licence
- Current Disclosure Scotland/PVG check (or willing to undergo this process).
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218