We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician on a long term temporary assignment with a view to going permanent for our client who are a Scotland based Facilities Maintenance Service Provider.
The Electrician is responsible for the provision of maintenance and repair related works for all aspects of the electrical trade within site based premises, in accordance with company and legislative requirements.
The role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance of Building Services
- Respond to emergency call outs as required, whilst on duty and as part of a rota, for out of hours and weekends.
- Monitor supply partners who work on site to ensure they perform requested work to agreed service levels and KPI's. Follow safety guidelines to ensure service excellence at all times.
- Responsible for completing occupant / client log requests, including response to comfort, plumbing, electrical, environmental, safety, lighting and other related issues.
The successful candidate:
- Must be NVQ Level 3 qualified in Electrical Installations (2330, 236 pt 1 and 2 etc) or apprentice served
- Must hold a current IEE Wiring regulations 17th edition
- You will also have a full, clean and current UK driving licence
- Will be required to gain a minimum of SC clearance for MOD sites.
If this role is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218