£28,000 - £32,000
Working for one of the world's leading Mechanical and Electrical / Facilities Management maintenance companies. Based in the UK they have a turnover of over £3.5 billion and employ a workforce in excess of 80,000 worldwide. With a presence in the FTSE 250 the company can offer excellent levels of job security, real and attainable career development and the chance to work on large blue chip clients buildings.
Lead Plumber - Position Overview
We are looking to recruit a Plumber to act as a representative of our client's Water division carrying out work as detailed by the Remedial Works Manager & Operations manager.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of our customers and work colleagues.
- Take responsibility to deliver a first class service for the customers,
- To deal with any priority remedial works following the legionella WRA or our non-conformance results (Certificate of Service) from risk assessors/engineers.
- To ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- To lead each project and be responsible for client satisfaction.
- To assist in the development of a junior colleague.
- Checking paperwork and service standards completed by engineering team.
- Carry out allocated work within agreed time schedules, adhering to the Quality Management System and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications.
- Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by the Remedial Works Manager, Branch Manager, Operations manager.
- Take responsibility for your own training needs and bring them to the attention of the Remedial Works Manager & Operations manager.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice.
Lead Plumber Responsibilities
- Surveying client's sites and produce detailed plans as required, involving travel and overnight accommodation where needed.
- Work in conjunction with the admin and management team to create an efficient and workable schedule.
- Complete projects so they can be signed off and are compliant with HSG 274.
- Organise from start to finish remedial projects from Water Risk assessments and Certificate of service reports.
- Ensure that you are performing to the required standard as detailed in the job description.
- Be available to training to enhance their capabilities and efficiency.
- Provide technical support to the regional service delivery team.
- Ensure that paperwork is completed correctly and handed in on time.
What we are looking for
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Domestic Heating. Also any other relevant qualifications working within the Water Treatment Industry.
- Follow instructions as detailed by the Remedial Works Manager, Operations manager.
- Project management and task risk assessment / method statement production.
- Health & Safety management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Planning skills.
- Customer care/relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage change successfully.
- Able to work as a member of a team.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Physically able to complete required duties.
- Full driving licence.
- Able to deal directly with customers in a professional manner and represent the company.
Lead Plumber Package
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Vehicle, pda, fuel card
- Paid Travel time
- Overtime opportunities
If you are interested in this lead plumber role please apply with your CV or call Joe Campbell on 01745 772218.