Mobile Fabric Technician
£26,000 - £28,000
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Van and Fuel Card Provided
Working as part of a large on site team of engineers to maintain a handful of sites in Hampshire. You will join a well-established team of engineers across these sites doing on site reactive and planned maintenance to keep the locations fully operational.
The ideal candidate will have previous facilities management experience and ideally qualified within a maintenance capacity.
- Carry out all planned building / fabric maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate audit-able records of works planned and completed.
- Carry out all reactive works to all technical and building equipment as required, ensuring minimum downtime is experienced.
- To ensure that the site is kept in good decorative order internally and externally - and to given specification and ensure timely completion.
- Understands and works within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
- Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Ability to carry out fabric repairs and maintenance including plumbing, basic electrical, joinery work, painting and decorating including any preparation works
- Remain fully aware of customers' needs at all times, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care
- Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works / tasks
- City & Guild qualification and/or experience in one or all of the following disciplines -
- Painting & decorating
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing/Drainage
- Lock repairs
- Basic building fabric repair
If this role as a Fabric Technician is of interest please apply or call the office on 02 0 09 2 65 00 alternatively, email josh @ hvacrecruitment. com