HVAC Engineer - Bristol
My client is seeking an exceptional HVAC engineer to join their small but rapidly expanding team.
They are looking to recruit a mobile HVAC engineer to carry out service work, repair work and on occasions commissioning of heating, air conditioning and ventilation plant. This role is permanent covering a Health Care contract.
Our client is looking for a multi-disciplined HVAC engineer who has experience of working on boilers, gas fired warm air heaters and radiant tube heaters, as well as a range of commercial HVAC equipment, air handlers, chiller units, chilled water plant, air conditioning split systems, air conditioning close control systems, rooftop package units.
- To undertake gas and mechanical works issued within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- Provide an exemplary customer service
- To actively undertake general proactive maintenance work (reactive works not yet identified by a client) identified on site.
- To undertake new installations, major and minor repair works and attend to breakdowns when required.
- To provide callout response for the clients as detailed on the callout rota.
- To work an amount of overtime to complete chargeable out of hours PPM and reactive works.
- To work as part of an engineering team.
- To take ownership and accountability for ensuring site log books and standards are kept to a high standard.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensure customer satisfaction
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in commercial gas with commercial gas tickets such as COCN1, CIGA1, CORt1 etc
- C&G F-gas
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence
Desired Skills and Qualifications: but are not essential
- NVQ level 2/3 in air conditioning
- Possessing qualifications in commercial catering would be advantageous. (Comcat1 etc)
- Electrical experience would be advantageous. (17th / 18th Edition, C&G electrical installation level 2/3 etc)
- Having qualifications in more than one field is desirable.
- Salary: £40K - £45K (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Working 40 Hours per week Monday - Friday
- Vehicle provided - Not Tracked
- Door to door paid travel
- Overtime rates: Saturday time an half, Sunday double time
- Participate in call out rota
- 27 days annual holiday
If this role is of any interest please apply with your updated CV of call 01745 772218 and ask for Simon