Our client are looking for a mobile Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer to work as part of a team covering Commercial contracts around Colchester and Surrounding areas.
Fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company with excellent package who pay door to door travel.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines
- Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- To form part of the outside of normal working hours call out rota
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance to splits, VRVs etc.
- Hold current refrigerant gas handling certificate
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
- Full UK Driving licence
40hr Week Van and fuel card included / overtime available
Apply with CV or contact Kirsty Jones 01745 772218 firstname.lastname@example.org