Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Working as part of a large on site team of engineers to maintain a site in Hammersmith. You will join a well-established team of engineers across a large site doing on site reactive and planned maintenance to keep the clients building fully operational.
The ideal candidate will have previous facilities management experience and ideally qualified within a maintenance capacity.
- Carry out all planned building / fabric maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate auditable records of works planned and completed.
- Carry out all reactive works to all technical and building equipment as required, ensuring minimum downtime is experienced.
- To ensure that the site is kept in good decorative order internally and externally - and to given specification and ensure timely completion.
- Understands and works within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
- Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Ability to carry out fabric repairs and maintenance including plumbing, basic electrical, joinery work, painting and decorating including any preparation works
- Remain fully aware of customers' needs at all times, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care
- Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works / tasks
- City & Guild qualification and/or experience in one or all of the following disciplines -
- Painting & decorating
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing/Drainage
- Lock repairs
- Basic building fabric repair
If this role as a Fabric Technician is of interest please apply or call the office on 020 092 6500
jake @hvacrecruitment. com