We are currently recruiting a Mobile Fabric Technician / Plumber to join a growing FM company based out of Essex.
Our client can offer great progression and future prospects.
The role will be responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks, fabric maintenance tasks as required in the delivery of planned, reactive and ad hoc maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge within the FM industry ideally of a Plumbing background.
You will be required to work a 40 hour week.
Monday - Friday
The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
• Monthly utilities meter readings
• First line response to reactive repairs
• Re lamping of defective luminaries
• Minor building fabric repairs
• Minor decorating tasks
• Plumbing repairs
• Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
• Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
• Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
• Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
• Experience of building maintenance or fabric technician duties
• Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
• Plumbing NVQ Level 2 (Desirable)
• Keyboard skills and basic computer literacy
Personal Qualities & Behaviours
• A team player but able to work under own initiative and able to escalate matters out of own limitations
• Good communications skills
• A desire to develop and undertake training as and when required.
• Customer focused
• Presentable and approachable, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Fabric Technician / Plumber
Salary - 28K - 30K
Monday to Friday
Mobile Role - Covering Home Counties, East London, North/East london
If this job as a fabric technician / Plumber is of interest please apply or call the office and ask for Jake on 01745 772218