Static Maintenance Electrician
We are currently looking to recruit a Static Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based at a well know site in Sunbury working for a prestigious client. Our client can offer real career progression and regulary promote from within.
As a Maitnenance Electrician you will work as part of a larger team of on site engineers, working Monday to Friday (normal working hours) with lots of over time availble.
- Static Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Overtime available
- Free parking on site
- Gym, sports facilities, coffe shop & cafe on site
- Close to local station with free shuttle availble
Job specific accountabilities;
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience;
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Static Electrical Maintenance Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Kieran.
079 619 729 25 'or' kieran @ hvac recruitment . com