Junior Project Manager
As Junior Project Manager, you'll support the Project Manager on one of our major blue chip contracts.
The Junior Project Manager will take responsibility for updating the project plan and manage/follow up on Actions, Decisions and RAID (risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies) log items.
An excellent opportunity to showcase your project management and administration skill set to contribute to our new contract based from our client's Pangbourne site.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting Program/Project Management throughout different project phases of Project Lifecycle;
- Practical understanding of Project Lifecycle
- Proven experience in high quality/consistent Administrative support relating to systems and program documentation;
- Excellent IT skills such as MS Excel (including MS Office products such as SharePoint, MS Project, Visio and Teams);
- Must be detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive;
- Effective communication and stakeholder management;
- Experience of working with client/customer groups, 3rd parties/suppliers;
- Highly organized and punctual, supporting others with time management to ensure timely delivery;
- Ability to work autonomously on a day-to-day basis and escalate any issues that arise.
- Worked/supported within managing agent/integrator model contract
- Facilities management, estates or property support
- PRINCE2 (or other equivalent project management qualification)
- A degree in any relevant discipline.
For more information please call Kieran on 0208 092 6500