A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a client-facing individual to work as a Mobile Fabric Technician or Maintenance Person for one of the UKs leading facilities management companies.
As a company they will provide a competitive salary, excellent progression as well as the chance to work for one of the biggest names in the FM industry
We are currently recruiting a Fabric Technician or Maintenance Person to work on a handful of sites
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks, fabric maintenance tasks on one of our clients most exciting contracts along the South Coast across 14 high street stores (Bourmouth and Dorset Regions)
This role will come with company benifits such as Company Van, Fuel Card, Travel Time, overtime and a very competitive salary of circa £26k-£28k!!
The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
• First line response to reactive repairs
• Re lamping of defective luminaries
• Minor building fabric repairs
• Minor decorating tasks
• Minor plumbing repairs
• General janitorial duties as requested
• Supporting external landscaping
• Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc)
• Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
• Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
• Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
• Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
• Experience of building maintenance, handyperson or janitorial duties
• Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
• Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
• Keyboard skills and basic computer literacy
Personal Qualities & Behaviours
• A team player but able to work under own initiative and able to escalate matters out of own limitations
• Good communications skills
• A desire to develop and undertake training as and when required.
• Customer focused
• Presentable and approachable, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
If this role as handyman/ fabric technician is of interest please call 01745 772218 and ask for Sarah Evans or email email@example.com