Electrical Test Engineer
Our client is recognised as one of the leading facilities, energy and project management providers in the UK & Ireland. The company operates from a strategic network of regional offices throughout the UK and globally where they have over 400 offices and employ over 70,000 people.
They are now looking to recruit an Electrical Test Engineer to join their team based in the York area.
Electrical Test Engineer role:
· Working on of the clients longest running contracts
· Carry out fixed wire testing & compliance, minimum 2-3 per week
· Log and provide quotes for any remedial works that need to be carried out.
· Return to site and complete any required remedial works
· 3 hour drop tests- fire alarm, fire extinguishers, PAT testing (in house training provided)
· Reactive work
On offer for Electrical Test Engineer
· Permanent role
· Mon - Fri, 40 hours
· Mobile role - van, fuel card, uniform, PDA
· Call out rota 1 in 6
· Potential earnings of £35-40k
· 2391/2394/2395 - essential
· 17 th edition - essential
· Electrical installations - essential
· PAT testing - advantageous
If you would like to apply for the Electrical Test Engineer role, please apply with your CV or call Sam on 01745 772218