Lead Maintenance Engineer
This is a site based role as Lead Maintenance engineer working on a brand new flagship site for one of the world’s biggest FM companies who deliver a professional service to our client. The role will own and manage planned and reactive work requests at a designated client site in Epsom working closely with other engineers, manage expectations across the team aswel as providing maintenance in M&E across the site.
- A client facing position acting as the first response to technical resolutions, support and advise. Tasks will range from electrical, mechanical and minor plumbing/fabric works.
- Ensure that all technical KPI’s and SLA’s are met for planned and reactive activities
- Carry out on going condition reporting on assets via the CAFM system, highlighting any additional plant and equipment not recorded
- Proactively raise corrective maintenance work orders to cover additional works
- Ensure that all local site records are kept up to date and ‘audit ready’, prioritising statutory tasks
- Adhere to all company policies and processes
- Ensure all activities are delivered in a professional manner, mindful of the overall customer experience
- Be part of a callout rota ensuring that all urgent/emergency situations are responded to in timely manner
- Support outside of normal working hours requirements
- Report any delays to planned or reactive works back to the Facilities Manager to allow for re scheduling or escalation
- Supervise third party contractors working on behalf of company. Review any related safety documentation and issue any authorisation or permit to work
- All safety concerns should be reported using 'unsafe acts/conditions' reporting card
- To assist any Project works where there is a cross over with operational delivery
- All site consumables should be maintained to avoid any delay in planned and reactive work orders
- Ensure that all professional email accounts are managed and any responses required are actioned in a timely manner
- Attend all booked/arranged training and meetings
Reporting to Site Facility Manager
Will be a qualified Electrical engineer NVQ Level 2 minimum or equivalent - ideally with 18th Edition
Competent to deliver KPI SLA’s to client
Strong knowledge of PPM’s
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as lead maintenance engineer for a well-known reputable FM company with opportunities for progression working for a worldwide client at a brand new site.
If you have worked as a lead Maintenance engineer or have previous supervisory skills and looking for a new opportunity please apply with CV or contact Kirsty at HVAC