Working for one of the UK’s leading Facility Management companies, who have achieved turnover exceeding £1 billion and operating profits exceeding £20 million. They employ over 3,000 people in the UK and can offer not only offer long term job security but also the chance to progress your career if desired.
Our client is looking to employee Compliance Co-ordinator to cover part of their London division.
The ideal candidate will come from a facility management background and have previous experience in this field.
- Ensure all site health and safety is compliant with current regulations
- Perform Audits on site
- Schedule maintenance and inspections across the division
- Liaise between sites and external contractors
- Track job progress against pre-determined KPI’s
- Escalate ant urgent and critical jobs to contracts manager
- Problem solve based on knowledge of buildings and facilities to determine the course of action to resolve the issues raise
- Responsible for training and development matrix for the mobile team booking training courses
- Keeping contractor schedule up to date
- Compile reports of maintenance and contractor jobs weekly / monthly for sites
Qualifications / Experience;
- Experienced with CAFM software
- Previous technical experience ideally M&E
- Experience within Facility Management
Salary – 30K – 40K
Monday to Friday (40 Hours)
If this role is of interest or you’d like more information please call the office on 01745 772218 and ask for Jake.