You will be working for a large Facilities Management company. They are looking to recruit Maintenance Electricians to work on commercial sites in Central London. They are a well known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £35,000 to £38,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Monday – Friday
- Includes Mobile Phone etc.
- Company benefits package as standard.
- A progressive company who promote from within.
What you’ll need
- You will need experience of Electrical Facilities maintenance (Essential)
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Testing & Inspection 2391 or more recent version