£18K - £21K
Immediate Starts Available!
You have the opportunity to work for a very successful and growing East Midlands based M&E building services company. They specialise in complete design and build contracts for commercial sector clients. They have expanded their business to also cover facilities management, fire & security, data services and projects.
Currently they operate across multiple market sectors including Education, Leisure & Culture, Facilities Management, Distribution & Logistics, Industrial, Offices & Accommodation, Healthcare and Fire & Security
Our client is looking to hire two Helpdesk Administrators to work in their Facilities Management division; supporting their daily operations across multiple contracts. This role will be based at our Clients head office, and will be a full time role, Monday to Friday.
Helpdesk Administrator Typical Duties:
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone and email
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into the SAP Core suite system , provide tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreement (SLAs)
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineers or sub-contractors based on the correct skill sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements
- Manage workload re-plan / assign as required in line with demand
- Plan daily work load and PPM for engineers and sub-contractors using available systems
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders in line with agreed parameters
- Collate accurate reports as required
- Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative / sub-contract support to address urgent demand
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints
- Analysis of job history / running reports to avoid duplication
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Able to work alone and as part of a team and without immediate supervision
Qualifications or desirable experience:
- Previous experience working for a facilities management, building services or engineering company will be beneficial
- Proven experience in a professional environment.
- Product knowledge will be beneficial
- Experience with a SAP system is desirable but not essential
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and team-working skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Excellent PC skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Helpdesk Administrator Package:
- Salary: £18K - £21K
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Company benefits & Bonus scheme
If you are interested in this Helpdesk Administrator position please apply with your CV or call Joe Campbell on 01745 772218
||Permanent Part Time
||£20000-24999 per year
||13th January 2020