Water Hygiene Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a Water Services Engineer to carry out a range of monitoring, one-off remedial cleaning, chemical testing and minor plumbing electro/mechanical tasks to meet clients' agreed requirements with regard to the Legionella control programme as set out in the Water Technical Manual.
- To carry out routine monitoring tasks in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8.
- Carry out work in line with the Water Technical Manuals guidance to safe systems of works.
- To be an ambassador for the Company whilst visiting customers sites.
- Maintain customer's water safe log books in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8 and company guidelines.
- To take a variety of Water samples from multiple sector properties and document these samples in line with the Water Technical Manual guidance.
- Complete and submit all documentation relating to the work carried out in a timely manner and produce documentation and follow the progress of any paperwork regarding customer queries.
- Carry out water system clean and disinfections in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8 with guidance for the Water Technical Manual.
- Testing, servicing and maintaining of thermostatic mixing valves.
- Simple remedial plumbing tasks.
- Analysis, testing and dosing of closed system heating and chilled water.
- Analysis testing and checking of Chlorine dioxide systems and equipment.
- Installation and repair of our supplied equipment.
What we are looking for:
- A technical background relating to plumbing.
- Previous experience within Compliance Servicing, Legionella Monitoring or Water Treatment is desirable.
- Understanding of Water Systems would be desirable.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218
||Permanent Part Time
||£20000-24999 per year
||28th November 2018