Lead Facilities Engineer
Working for one of the world's leading Mechanical and Electrical maintenance companies. Based in the UK they have a turnover of over £3 billion and employ a workforce in excess of 80,000 worldwide.
With a presence in the FTSE 250 the company can offer excellent levels of job security, real and attainable career development and the chance to work alongside large blue chip clients.
Working Supervisor- The Role
Our client is looking to recruit a working supervisor for their highly reputable, public service broadcaster contract in Birmingham.
The role will be based permanently at a well know shopping centre in the heart of Birmingham, managing the technical maintenance for the shopping centre and some close by remote sites.
The Working Supervisor role will be responsible for overseeing and scheduling the PPM and reactive maintenance across the site, managing a small team of multi skilled engineers and occasionally helping out on the tools when required
- Overseeing all aspects of health and safety for the service & maintenance team.
- Preparation of method statements and risk assessments for all service activities
- Technical support for all engineers
- Preparation and issuing all service and maintenance quotes
- Following up with customers including customer visits
- Site inspections and site safety audits
- Management of the standby rota and ensuring coverage is available 24/7
- Engineer assessments and training requirements
- Management of the following documents that are to be kept up to date, in conjunction with the Service Coordinator:
- Labour plan - ensuring all service personnel have their work schedules
- Weekly health and safety reports
- Quotation management files
- Oversee workshop activities
- Escalate matters as required to ensure that they are handled appropriately, protecting the company's interests
- Appropriate weekly and monthly reporting for Senior Management
Qualifications & Experience:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- C&G 236/2330 Parts 1 & 2 Preferred
- 17th Edition/ 18th Edition Electrical Regulations preferred
- C&G 2391 or 2394/5 is desirable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC, Building services (water, gas, heating, ventilation and waste)
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Previous FM sector experience
Working Supervisor Package:
- Salary: Circa £37,000
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training Opportunities
If you are interested in this Working Supervisor role please apply with your updated CV or call Joe Campbell on 01745 772218.