Gas Manager - Nottinghamshire
An opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's leading Mechanical and Electrical Design and Build Contractors. With two offices in the Midlands they have successfully provided complete M&E design, installation and maintenance projects UK wide to various sectors including but not limited to education, hotels groups, leisure, retail, industrial and Research & development.
They are now looking to recruit a permanent gas manager to be responsible for all aspects of the companies gas related operations.
Main duties are & have to be Someone whom can:
- Act as their person responsible for Gas Safe,
- Take daily command of and supervise their gas engineers,
- Review gas designs for their main contracts & assist design engineers in the technical compliance,
- Visit client sites,
- Review works & provide quotations for gas & heating replacements/servicing/rectification works etc within their small works & maintenance department.
- Act as their Gas Technical officer within the business
Requirement for the role
- Previous experience in the same or similar role is beneficial
- Have full knowledge of Gas Safe Regulations
- Be Gas safe registered
- Be qualified in both commercials & domestic gas safe qualifications
- Ideally have a working knowledge & credentials of Oil & LPG fuel systems
- Have full technical knowledge of gas regulations
- Preferably a member of the IGEE
- Salary package is dependent on experience & capability
If you are interested in this position please apply with your updated CV or call Joe on 01745 772218