Air Conditioning Engineer
It's an exciting time to begin a career with our client as it is Britain's Largest and fastest growing national provider of high quality comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1600 clients in 60,000 locations. They deliver Engineering excellence and a strong partnership culture.
Portsmouth, working on commercial train stations, control towers and signal centres etc....
Main duties and responsibilities
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Contract Manager. Including, but not limited to fault finding, test repair and preventative maintenance of electrical building services equipment and other electrical duties in support of the rest of the team. Duties may also include carrying out various non-specialist building fabric maintenance tasks.
- To close/update completed PPM tasks using PDA based maintenance system.
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximize the operations effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated systems.
- To co-ordinate specialist subcontractors requirements both for PPM and reactive works.
- To ensure Company QA and site procedures are adhered to in all aspects.
- Ensure Company Environmental, Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-out/repairs as required, and requested by management.
- Attend site emergencies, outside normal working hours working as part of an on call team.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Full air conditioning qualifications to a minimum City & Guilds or equivalent including refrigerant handling
- Full driving licence.
- Proactive approach to undertake all tasks required.
- Health & Safety awareness and F Gas regulation awareness.
Preferred additional skills/Qualifications (not essential)
Company Vehical, fuel card and paid travel included
Salary around 32k
For more information please call or message Sarah Evans - 01745 77 22 18 - email@example.com