You have the opportunity to work for one of the leading facilities management companies in the World. They have over 12,000 employees serving clients in over 70 countries; they have a turnover of £1 billion with a portfolio numbering over 750 clients.
They specialise in providing mechanical and electrical building services, building fabrics repair and soft services to multiple sectors inclusive of commercial offices, education, critical environments, retail sites, shopping centres, local authorities, distribution and logistics, manufactures.
The company I am working with is currently looking after a large, multi-commercial site in the Nottingham area. They have just won the contract for the full FM contract with a leading well-known household brand.
You will be responsible for efficiently and effectively carrying out planned, breakdown and emergency maintenance of the complete range of mechanical services across the site.
Commercial Plumber Responsibilities
- Fault find and carry out repairs on all mechanical systems and HVAC equipment
- Carry out all PPMs and reactive tasks as necessary to onsite HVAC plant and specialist equipment.
- Accountable for ensuring all Environmental/Temperature Control rooms and equipment are available for end users, keeping down times to an absolute minimum during breakdowns.
- Ensure the site's logbook is kept up to date, and all losses, recoveries and additions are recorded appropriately.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of portable and fixed equipment.
- Plan, oversee and work with all subcontractors during service visits associated with mechanical and electrical systems.
- Undertake any other engineering tasks as required by the Help Desk, Area Supervisor, or Line Manager.
- Ensure that PPM and Reactive jobs are processed, and defects are diagnosed, and faults are repaired and testing.
- Responsibilities will also include being a member of the on-call rota for the contract.
- Tasks will be allocated using a PDA, so all activities must be recorded and logged in real time
Commercial Plumber Requirements
- Essential Requirements for this role is possessing NVQ level 3 or equivalent in plumbing or mechanical engineering
- Experience working on AHU's, Air conditioning, steam equipment and in plant rooms will be beneficial
Commercial Plumber Package
- Salary Package: £24K - £28K (Negotiable depending on experience)
- 40 hours per week
- Opportunities for overtime
If you are a fully qualified commercial plumber and you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call Joe on 01745 772218 for more information