Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer - Within M25
Monday - Friday 8AM : 5PM
Salary: 38K - 40K
Our client is seeking a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to become part of their existing FM division within the south of the country.
Our client can offer great career progression and offer a number of specific training courses annually.
As a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer you will work as part of an existing engineering team across a very prestigious site.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- 8AM - 5PM
- Mobile across a number of large commercial buildings within the M25.
- Overtime available.
- Salary: 38K - 40K
- Mitsubishi and Daikin specific training on offer.
Job specific accountability
- Carry out preventative maintenance program
- Carry out reactive maintenance works
- To ensure all environmental conditions are maintained at all times with regard to critical building systems
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge of Air conditioning, Split Systems, AHU's, FCU.
- Liaise with our clients representative on a day to day basis regarding work issues
- Liaise with building facilities team to ensure any shared landlord and tenant systems are operating correctly
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
Qualifications / Experience
- NVQ / C&G Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Level 2 & 3
- F-Gas - 2079
- Previous experience within the FM industry and building services knowledge.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a leading FM companies who offer fantastic opportunities for progression who will invest time and money into their engineers please apply directly or contact Jake on 0208 092 6500