An exciting opportunity to work for leading FM company who have a variety of contracts all across the South West of the Uk.
Looking for a Fabric Technician to work across a multiple commercial contracts covering the South Coast between Weymouth and Bournemouth.
The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:Fabric technician
• Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
• First line response to reactive repairs
• Re lamping of defective luminaries
• Minor building fabric repairs
• Minor decorating tasks
• Minor plumbing repairs
• General janitorial duties as requested
• Supporting external landscaping
• Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc)
• Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
• Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
• Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
• Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
• Experience of building maintenance, handyperson or janitorial duties/Fabric technician
• Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
• Experience of working in a client facing role
If this role as Fabric technician/Handyman is of interest please apply with CV or contact Kirsty 01745772218