Closed System Supervisor
Our client is recruiting for a Closed System Supervisor to join part of their Water division.
Working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, they offer great job security and job progression.
This is a mobile position covering the south; there will be an expectation to visit the head office in Birmingham on an occasion
Job Role - Closed System Flushing Supervisor
- Ability to supervise, guide and support engineers undertaking closed system flushing works to the highest standards, as per the guidance stated in BSRIA BG50/29.
- Provide technical support and develop the team.
- Ensure the correct equipment is available.
- Act as a team leader and point of contact for the engineers and clients when undertaking large project works.
- Identification and escalation of issues to the Project Manager when required.
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are completed to a high standard within the agreed timescales.
- Complete full interpretation of the laboratory and infield test kit results creating bespoke quotations and proposals.
- Meet with clients when required.
- Supervise and technically guide installation and commissioning works.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed; team members are working safely at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Supervisory experience.
- IT skills.
- Demonstrable mechanical knowledge of closed systems and relevant assets.
- Knowledge and understanding of side stream filtration systems, and pre-treatment plants.
- Suitable level of chemical and chemistry understanding.
- Suitable and sufficient experience working within the water treatment industry.
- Health and safety management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Planning skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Implementation skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Able to deal directly with customers and represent the company in a professional manner along with the ability to resolve any issues that may occur.
Mobile Position (Van or Car Allowance)
Monday - Friday
Salary: 30K - 32K
If this role is of interest, please apply or call the office on 01745 772218 and ask for Jake.