I am currently recruiting for one of our biggest facilities management clients, they work across multiple commercial sectors inclusive of schools, airports, offices, railways, shopping centres and research and laboratories.
Currently our client is recruiting for an Contract Manager to join the building services team at one of their prestigious sites in Norwich. The ideal candidate will come from a building services background.
Contract Manager Duties:
- Develop and implement the site maintenance programs for planned maintenance, statutory inspections, professional and non-professional inspections as delegated for the site services and assets
- Prepare scopes of work for the delivery of outsourced inspections and works
- Hold regular site meetings with suppliers to ensure quality and safety SLA/KPI's are delivered in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Line Manage the service teams delivering the planned maintenance, statutory inspections, professional and non-professional inspections and technical compliance of the estate
- Effectively manage staff and sub-contractors ensuring work is carried out in line with PPM programmes, procedures and statutory compliance
Contract Manager Requirements:
- NVQ 2/3/4/5, HNC/D or Engineering Degree or equivalent in an electrical/mechanical discipline
- Health & Safety qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH)
- Previous experience in a similar role with comprehensive knowledge of relevant maintenance standards (e.g. SFG20)
- Excellent team working and problem-solving capabilities
- Experienced in preparing technical reports and lifecycle business cases
- Experience of the managing and delivery of statutory compliance in respect of building services and MEP
Contract Manager Package:
- Salary: £42,000 - £48,000
- Company Pension
- Company benefits
If you are interested in this Contract Manager role please apply with your updated CV, or call Jak Walsh on 01223 827 339.