We are currently recruiting a Handy Person / Fabric Technician to work on a large site in Wembley
Working for a large Facility management company with great future prospects.
The role will be responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks, fabric maintenance tasks, business support tasks and janitorial tasks and will report to and support the lead mobile engineer and assist mobile engineers as required in the delivery of planned, reactive and ad hoc maintenance tasks.
You will be required to work a 40 hour week.
Monday - Friday
The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
• Monthly utilities meter readings
• First line response to reactive repairs
• Re lamping of defective luminaries
• Minor building fabric repairs
• Minor decorating tasks
• Minor plumbing repairs
• General janitorial duties as requested
• Supporting external landscaping
• Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc)
• Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
• Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
• Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
• Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
• Experience of building maintenance, handyperson or janitorial duties
• Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
• Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
• Keyboard skills and basic computer literacy
Personal Qualities & Behaviours
• A team player but able to work under own initiative and able to escalate matters out of own limitations
• Good communications skills
• A desire to develop and undertake training as and when required.
• Customer focused
• Presentable and approachable, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Fabric Technician / Handy Person
Salary - 27K - 28K
Monday to Friday
If this job as a fabric technician is of interest please apply or call the office and ask for Jake on 01745 772218