We are currently looking for Catering Assistants to work at various hospitals in the Liverpool area
You may feel uncertain around coming to work in a hospital environment at this time, but please be assured that the health and safety of our employees, clients, suppliers and the people we serve every day is our top priority. Each site is introducing the appropriate measures to ensure everyone's safety and monitoring this daily.
- Undertaking a variety of tasks within the catering facility including; serving hot & cold food, clearing tables, refreshment service, operating the till & cash handling
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- To prepare food items using very basic cooking skills i.e. baked potatoes with salad garnish and filling, preparing sandwiches, cooking of eggs, bacon, chips.
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy to promote a safe working environment at all times
- A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role
- Good command of the English language
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment
- Previous Catering experience and knowledge is desirable
For more information please call the office on 01745 772218and speak to Kathy