As an Electrical and Mechancial Maintenance Engineer you will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer/ Building Services Engineer to work on a large static site in the Swindon area.
What you’ll be doing
- All PPMs, reactive and minor repairs
- Maintenance and repair of a wide range of electrical systems
- Minor repairs and maintenance to a range of mechancial systems
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
What you’ll get
- Perm role
- Salary of £32,000 to £34,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Company benefits package as standard.
- Huge opportunity for upskilling and progression
What you’ll need
- Building services experience.
- You will need experience of Commercial Electrical Facilities maintenance.
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications or similar.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Testing & Inspection 2391 or more recent version (Desirable)
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a knowledge of mechanical work and this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Kieran on 01745 772218