M&E Engineer Engineer
The purpose of the Static M&E Engineer role is to provide PPM servicing and reactive breakdown service to a residential Health Care Site in Newport UK in support of the Senior Maintenance Engineer. You will be required to work in the Health Care Centre providing excellent standards in M&E, HVAC servicing and reactive maintenance including plumbing and minor fabric works.
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer are:
- Carry out PPM servicing works to an agreed planned asset schedule working in a clean tidy and professional manner and representing the business to high standards at all times.
- Carry out all works using agreed safe systems of works referring to risk assessments and method statements. Obey all site rules and wear all appropriate uniform and PPE at all times.
- Carry out reactive maintenance repairs to our customer's premises to agreed KPI response times carrying out repairs to the highest standards and reporting any immediate defects or further works required.
- Receive, attend and update all jobs in a timely manner using the provided IT equipment, followed by accurate detailed records both electronically and in the site daily log books.
- Provide accurate and detailed timesheets encompassing of time and material usage
- Ensure that the help desk is updated at all times with your status, job progress, job completion, quotes required etc. to ensure the customer is updated at all times.
- To work within the budget constraints of the individual contract and show commercial acumen when making decisions around forecasting and estimating works.
- Ensure all associated paper work and certificates are completed and signed by the customer to ensure the job can be invoiced.
- Any other duties commensurate with role and which the employer may reasonably require of you to perform.
- City and Guilds/NVQ Electrical Qualifications
- 17/18th Edition
- Proven experience in a similar role essential
- Corporate/Healthcare/HTM/Critical Environment - preferable
The hours will be 40hours per week across two working patterns- Working hours 08:00- 17:00 / 11am-8pm Monday - Friday
On call is 1in 2 weeks - not often called out occasional advice over the phone
If you are interested in this role as M&E Engoneer please apply with your CV or call the office and ask for Kirsty 01745772218