- Permanent Role
- Mon-Fri, 8-5pm
- Based around the South West London area
- Mobile (small amounts of sites)
- £20k-£25k- Van and Fuel card included
- Working for a small SME company, you will feel the benifits of a smaller team who have a friendly approach to work and team work.
- Experience in commercial/FM fabric maintenance is desirable but not essential.
- Clean Criminal Record
- Maintain the professional image of the company at all times.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients' representatives
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- Answering calls on fabric and plumbed services as required and carrying out surveys, highlighting major defects to management to enable quotations to be prepared
- Identify any defects found to Line Manager.
- Attend site and carry out reactive repairs as instructed by administration team.
- To ensure that gullies, drains etc. are kept free from debris
- To undertake specific duties as outlined below:
- Site Carpentry/Joinery
- Brick and Block Work
- Excavation and reinstatement of ground condition
- Floor screeding and the application of various coverings
- Various decorative finishes
- Wall and Floor Tiling
- Dry Lining
- Drainage and water supply installation and repair
- To monitor stock levels of consumable and arrange to replenish supplies including requisition, storage and distribution of such items.
- To maintain appropriate records for logbooks inclusive of meter readings for Water, Gas and Electric. To assist and host where necessary, personnel visiting the site such as contractor
- To comply with the requirements of Health and Safety, other relevant legislation and NMS policies and carry out weekly fire alarm tests, and assist with evacuation procedures
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Confidence to work independently and able to work unsupervised
- Use specialist knowledge and experience to drive improvements in performance, health & safety and site standards
- Share knowledge and best practice across the company
- Act in a professional and courteous manner to staff, peers, line management and customers
- Strong customer focus, taking a positive approach to the Company ethos of continual improvement.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and professional at all times, able to exercise an attention to detail which will be paramount to delivering the required job performance levels.
To apply for this role, please send your CV or call 01745 772218 and ask for Sarah