You’ll be working for a client that offers integrated facilities management solutions which cover on and off-site management, 24/7 helpdesk, maintenance, cleaning, catering, security, project management and a whole host of related services.
As an FM company they work to deliver value for money across the range of facilities and property management services required to provide the best environment for their customers. By engaging and managing the best-fit local, regional and national supply chain partners, they deliver services tailored for their clients.
They are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover the Salisbury area.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working in commercial buildings carrying out service, maintenance and repair to a range of commercial gas systems. This will include but not limited to commercial boilers and any auxiliary HVAC including AHU's etc.
It is a permanent role and comes with a vehicle, holidays and pension. The standard hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and overtime is available.
What you’ll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of up to £40,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Overtime available.
- Monday – Friday, 8am till 6pm, 40 hours per week.
- Includes Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone and PDA.
- Company benefits package as standard (Travel time, Holidays, Pension etc)
What you’ll need
- Full Commercial/Changeover Gas Tickets/Qualifications(Essential)
- Catering Gas Tickets (Desirable)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Commercial Gas Engineering role carrying out maintenance (Essential).
- All relevant and required current certification/qualifications.
If this is of any interest please apply with your CV or call Sarah Evans on 01745 772218 email@example.com
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer