Mobile Facilities Engineer
Mobile Facilities Technician
Working for one of the world's leading Mechanical and Electrical maintenance companies. Based in the UK they have a turnover of over £3 billion and employ a workforce in excess of 80,000 worldwide.
With a presence in the FTSE 250 the company can offer excellent levels of job security, real and attainable career development and the chance to work alongside large blue chip clients.
Mobile Facilities Technician - Role Purpose
The role will be responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks, fabric maintenance tasks, business support tasks and janitorial tasks and will report to and support the regional lead mobile engineer and assist mobile engineers as required in the delivery of planned, reactive and ad hoc maintenance tasks.
This role is mobile covering South Lanarkshire.
Mobile Facilities Technician - Responsibilities:
Key duties, though not exhaustive, are listed below;
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc.)
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Relamping of defective luminaries
- Minor building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General office cleaning as scheduled for remote sites
- Cleaning of toilet facilities and replenishment of consumables for remote sites
- Other general cleaning or janitorial duties as requested
- Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc.)
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies
- Completion of documentation as required, including RA's & MS's and adhere to all associated permits
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls, outside normal working hours
- To assist all trades within the team and through the correct training be able to complete tasks away from your core skills
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner.
- C&G/NVQ in Carpentry/Plumbing/Painting and Decorating/Building etc
- Experience of building maintenance, handyperson or janitorial duties
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
Mobile Facilities Technician - Package:
- Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
- Company vehicle, fuel card, tolls, PDA
- Overtime opportunities
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this role please apply with your updated CV or for more information plase call Joe Campbell on 01745 772218