City & Guilds Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
City & Guilds 18th Edition
City & Guilds F-Gas
||Large FM Service Provider
|General Notes if Applicable
||13 years of experience in electrical engineering
Desired Salary: Circa £32K
- City & Guilds Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
- City & Guilds Electrical Engineering 18th Edition BS 7671 2018
- City & Guilds 2079-11 F Gas and ODS regulations category 1
- Company Training courses in Security, Access Control, CCTV
- Qualified Alarm Auditor
- Smoke Cloak Trained
- Training courses in Plumbing
- Installer of access locks for HSBC Banks
- My CV lists the last 13 years of my working career, my time in Engineering Management began in 1998, so I do have extensive knowledge working within this field.
- I served my apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering gaining City & Guilds certification.
- I have now gained my 18th Edition
- The experience I have gained from hands on Engineering and Managerial roles I feel would be very beneficial to any Company I was to join
- Working as part of a team, working to deadlines, working closely with customers, and working to P&L
- I have always carried out my role to the highest standard and I have always worked well with any team I was part of or responsible for
Large FM Service Provider Maintenance Engineer
May 2017 – Present
- Working for on a government FM contract across the East Midlands
- Each engineer has 5 sites, the role is to carry out all ppm and compliance works and rectifying all reactive calls when logged.
- The BMS controls are Trend whereas the BMS controls at the some sites was Schneider, Trend still controlling all plant from AHU’s to variable temp pumps.
- PPM works range from legionella control, fire doors, fixed appliance testing, building fabric, fire alarms, emergency lighting, just a small example of PPM works
Agency (Boots) Maintenance Engineer
January 2017 – March 2017
Working for a large pharmaceutical company at one of their distribution centres within the facilities team
- Duties included fault finding and maintenance checks on all plant and building fabric.
- The warehouse is fully automated and working within a fast paced environment, all plant and equipment are operated 24/7 all year round, any breakdowns require to be rectified within a small time frame due to plant failure affecting distribution.
- The role covers most of the plant I maintained in my previous role with additional experience, working on trans loading decks, steam tray washers, pump pallet trucks, auto loading bay doors with traffic light systems
Agency Maintenance Engineer
July 2014 – September 2016
- Working at a large hospital on the estates, in December 2015, I moved working shifts 4 on 4 off and in April 2016 I became a Team Leader of 2 engineers on shifts.
- Due to a Team Leader being off sick, I also helped cover a second shift when required.
- Duties included fault finding and maintenance checks on the electrical installation within the site and buildings.
- Also working on Air Handling Units, Motors & Pumps (3 phase, single phase) BMS Controls
- Heat Exchangers (water and steam), Calorifier, Generator Testing, Water Treatment, Nurse Call, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Actuators, Lift Releases, Carrying out plumbing works, Theatre Checks (checking lighting, ventilation, hot water daily.
- Emergency light testing, legionella testing, fire alarm testing.
- The above are just a small amount of works we undertook, any plant within the buildings of the hospital the Estates Department maintained.
- This is a very varied role with no 2 days the same and due to this being an Hospital any priority breakdown calls that were logged had to be rectified within a small time frame, so planning and good hands on skills were paramount.
Telecommunication Company Maintenance Manager
January 2014 – June 2014
- Running the Maintenance Department, day to day planning of the maintenance engineers, working to KPI’s, programming of all contract maintenance visits on a yearly basis, invoicing, liaising with customers and any queries, working to budgets, attending site meetings, costing contracts upon renewal, stock control.
- These are just a few of the duties I carried out within this role.
March 2007 – January 2014
- Carrying out all aspects of Property Maintenance, Electrical, Plumbing, Kitchen and Bathroom Refits, Plastering, Window Fitting, Small Building Works, Gardening Services, Joinery, Alarms, Access, CCTV
- I always gave 110% to any job that I was carrying out, whether it was a fitting of a window blind or bathroom refit, because taking pride in your work and doing a good job always makes the customer happy.