||Full electrical and plumbing qualifications
SJC Domestic Electricals
Johnson Controls-York International
|General Notes if Applicable
||14 years’ M&E engineering experience
- ACS Gas installation & service
- City & Guilds 6129 Plumbing Level 3
- City & Guilds 6129 Plumbing Level 2
- Key Skills Communication Level 2
- Key Skills Application of Number Level 2
- City & Guilds 2392 Electrical Level 2
- City & Guilds 2382 Electrical (17th edition) Level 3 – National Electrical Cert
- City & Guilds 2377 Electrical Level 3
- City & Guilds 2360 Electrical Level 3
- City & Guilds 2360 Electrical Level 2
- I am a highly organised and conscientious individual with a friendly positive outgoing personality.
- Having been in the electrical industry for 10 years I have a vast knowledge of experience and a natural ability to communicate with others on all kinds of levels in any circumstance.
- I am a very strong team player and am driven by my own initiative. I like to retain good working relationships with others prioritising and using excellent time management skills, ensuring high quality standards and precision workmanship is achieved at all times.
- Furthermore, I am a highly ambitious person with a strength and belief in succeeding within my employment of work
- Building and maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ensuring completion of tasks efficiently, effectively and accurately
- Liaising with various departments and other organisations
- Abiding and applying Health& Safety rules and regulations at all times to protect customer, colleagues and myself
- Highly organised
- Respect and understand company values
- Team player
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Fault Finding and rectifying problems
- Working to BS7671 electrical standards (17th Edition)
- Mechanical and electrical services
- Safe systems of work(electrical distribution)
- Electrical Knowledge-3phase and single phase
- Ability to work from or produce a Pre-Planned Maintenance schedule
- Understanding and applying water Regulations
- Knowledge of plumbing systems and components
- Environmental awareness in plumbing industry
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working safely at heights
- Basic first aid
- Risk assessments
XXXXXXXX Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
2014 – Present
- Being my present role, I am responsible for a multitude of contracts in various different sectors such as commercial, retail, logistics and health.
- In this role it is my responsibility to carryout various types of PPM (Pre-Planned Maintenance) and reactive works.
- I also quote and carryout additional works. My role as team leader requires me to support and motivate staff within my team.
- I utilise my leadership skills by providing guidance, technical support and a solution focus approach.
- I am a reliable member of staff who to supports the team by being part of the on call rota.
- In addition to this, I have on numerous occasions been called upon to attend emergency call outs when others have been unavailable, which demonstrates my flexibility and commitment ensuring that I am providing the highest standard workmanship in all areas of my role
Travelling – (Backpacking)
2012 – 2013
Monteray Ltd. Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
(British Telecom Contract)
2007 – 2012
- My daily role consists of carrying out pre-planned maintenance tasks and reactive jobs. These can be of a plumbing, mechanical and electrical nature.
- I manage a major part of the Warwickshire region on my own and work within a team as and when required.
- Managing my own work load I am required to work on my own initiative.
- From the start of each task through to the completion of it I believe that it is my responsibility to ensure that it is completed to a professional standard
Johnson Controls-York International Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
2005 – 2007
- Working as both a` static and mobile technician’ responsible for looking after various sites throughout the midlands, under taking Pre Planned maintenance routines. Fault finding and rectification.
- This would include carrying out reactive jobs when necessary. I would be responsible for keeping all equipment running with minimal problems. I would also price and quote new installations.
- I was required to work independently and I ensured that I managed my time effectively
Carillion Street Electrical Service Operative
2003 – 2005
- My role entailed laying armoured cables for street lighting and the erecting of street lamps.
- I would wire street furniture and carry out routine maintenance checks and remedial work. I was required to work from heights.
- In addition, fault finding was a part of my role in this position
SJC Domestic Electricals Electrician (Trainee)
2002 – 2003
- In this position I was rewiring and wiring domestic, commercial and industrial premises. I would also make alterations to existing installations. Fault finding and rectifying was required when needed. When completing new installations I would assist in inspecting and testing installations (under supervision)