£75,000 – £85,000
A great chance for an existing Bid Director or a Bid Manager with strong Facilities Management sector experience to move into a key role within this long standing and well respected expert in the Engineering sphere.
You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for all bidding across the group and its companies, and so this is a fantastic chance for someone looking for greater responsibility and autonomy.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensuring effective leadership and management of your bid team in preparation and submission of proposals.
- Working with creative team to ensure all proposals are to the highest standard and meet customer requirements.
- Ensuring a strategic bid process is in place across the business.
- Working with the team to build an effective bid library.
- Working with the estimation department to ensure all bids are soundly calculated and competitive.
- ??Proactively work to monitor monthly forecast and ensure a pipeline to counteract any projected shortfalls in budget.
- You will need to have, or quickly assimilate, knowledge and expertise regarding market specific commercials.
- Ideally Degree Qualified.
- Experience of Facilities Management and ideally the broader engineering services industry. Professional Membership(s) would be beneficial.
- Keen commercial awareness, and understanding of how to navigate a cost model.
£75,000 to £85,000 plus exceptional benefits package.