Static site in Morpeth
£28,000 - £30,000 DOE
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Looking to expand the team with a Maintenance Plumber on a great long standing PFI Healthcare contract.
Role and responsibilities of a maintenance plumber:
- Material take off's
- Installation of plumbing equipment, pipework, brackets and insulation
- Service and Maintenance
- Liaising with onsite clients
- Progress updates and information
- Ensuring health & safety is adhered to, including inspection of PPE
- Progress updates and information to line manager
- To work both in a team and alone
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties for a maintenance plumber and you will be expected to perform different tasks within reason as necessitated by site specific objectives and your role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Qualifications & Attributes Required for a maintenance plumber;
- Minimum of a Level 2 qualification
- Experience working in the building maintenance and construction industry
If this role of maintenance plumber is of interest, please apply with your CV or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan