£55,000 – 65,000 + Car Allowance+ Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
North London (Fitzrovia)
A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in the FM & Real Estate market. This role will best suit someone with experience of working within critical environments, as it is within a Hospital setting.
The successful candidate will hold full accountability for the operations across a hub, responsible for service delivery and front facing services at the clients facilities.
Due to the nature of this contract, we are looking to engage with Technical Service Managers with a experience of working on a complex Hard Services contract. Previous knowledge or proven experience & success working within a critical environment is a strong advantage however not essential!
Role & Responsibilities
- Acting as a subject matter expert for technical service delivery within a Healthcare environment
- Assuring contingency plans are in place for emergencies, including approved business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans, service disruption notification processes and crisis management processes
- Providing technical and operational support and advice to the engineering team
- Managing WIP - Including scheduling works, access arrangements, completion of works, answering financial queries and updating the overall WIP report with the support of the Lead Contract Support
- Creating and implementing a training plan for the operational teams; ensuring sufficient skillset, Competent Persons and Approved Persons for all HTM and SFG disciplines
- Auditing reactive and planned maintenance activities ensuring that tasks are completed to SFG and HTM standard
- Managing subcontractor delivery and engagement
- Technical qualification
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Experience working in a technical environment as minimum
- Healthcare experience and HTM knowledge desirable
- Strong related experience in FM service delivery
- Health and Safety Qualification is desirable
- Strong influencing, communication and presentational skills aligned with good commercial acumen
- Experience of managing contracts, writing and operating to processes and procedures
- CMMS experience (WO Management Process) preferred
- Sound understanding of current legislation, environmental and quality related issues, including sustainability and its impact on energy
In return you will receive a fantastic remuneration package which I am happy to discuss in further detail with successful applicants.
- Salary of up to £,65000 Car or Car Allowance, Bonus, 25 days holiday + BH.