£40,000 to £50,000 + car allowance + excellent bonus
This is a great opportunity for a skilled and experienced Business Development Manager with experience of selling into the Construction sector.
A world leader in their particular product, well known for quality and innovation, this multinational company has a strong foothold in the market already, with a healthy potential for growth based on available market share.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting directly into the Managing Director, in a company which manufactures and supplies architectural structures into industrial, commercial & manufacturing businesses. Your clients could include hospitals, data centres, large industrial sites.
- With an active order book in place already, you will bear responsibility for nurturing existing accounts whilst growing market share.
- You will be given leads, but you will also use your existing network of contacts to generate your sales activity and revenue.
- You will manage and control your own diary, travelling as required, including to Head Office regularly.
- Ideally experienced in selling HVAC equipment into construction clients, during the pre-build and design phase.
- Comfortable selling projects ranging from £5000 to £6m.
- Tenacious and self motivated.
- A demonstrable history of growth in your sales career.
In return you will receive a fantastic remuneration package which I am happy to discuss in further detail with successful applicants.
- Up to £50,000 salary. Car allowance, bonus.