Location: Static - Hull
Relationships. Results. Success. our client is professional enough to make every collaboration count. Driven enough to deliver the very best service to everyone we work with. Friendly enough to make sure any environment we manage is as enjoyable as it is safe. Join us and you'll join the UK's largest family-owned construction, infrastructure and support services businesses. And as a Maintenance Engineer - Fabric you'll be part of a team that's doing incredible things - for ourselves, for the partners we work with, and for a truly sustainable future.
About the role
- To undertake planned, responsive, and cyclical maintenance work on equipment as defined by your core and non-core skills as per the agreed client programme.
- Provide timely updates to the helpdesk on progress of reactive works and completion of reactive / planned tasks.
- To ensure that the Facilities are maintained to the levels specified in the Performance Standards of various contracts.
- Provide written technical reports as required, including routine maintenance and reactive reports.
- Undertaking service repair of windows, doors, plumbing systems, general building fabric and internal fixtures and fittings as appropriate
We are looking for an individual to work as part of a flexible team, travelling to various sites as needed with continuing responsibility for the provision of a comprehensive, high quality property maintenance service to all facilities.
The post holder will be driven and dedicated to undertaking planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work on equipment as defined by your core and non-core skills as per the agreed client programme. We are looking for someone with a joinery and plumbing skills but electrical knowledge is desirable.
If this role if interest simply apply online with your CV or call the office on 01414836600 and ask for Logan.