Static site based in Middlesbrough
Here we have a great opportunity to work for one of the biggest global FM companies covering a prestigious business management company
Provide a comprehensive site coordination service and presence to ensure the smooth running of the site, liaise with client facilities team, site-based client staff & visitors to build good relationship is in workplace. Liaise and manage sub-contractors who complete PPM and reactive tasks, complete Client documentation to ensure compliance on the contract.
The person will be the customer facing representative of the Contracts that you are working on.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
- Manage, log, complete & close reactive tasks, providing excellent customer service, by managing client expectations and ensuring information is communicated between yourself and customers.
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are:
- Co-ordination of maintenance issues for the building either through the landlord or self-delivery
- Ensuring all planned maintenance is carried out within the dates set to adhere to site compliance
- Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
- Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE
- Compiling of operational reports at an agreed frequency
- Coordinating the operational deliverables of the contract with the relevant self -delivery teams so contractual obligations are met
- Site inductions
- Completing customer documentation for compliance purposes
- Liaising with cleaning and security teams to ensure smooth delivery of service
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to repair and maintain fabric of building and its infrastructure
- Good building services background
- Good knowledge of water management and the requirements of ACOP L8
- Excellent Communicator and Planner;
- Good QHSE background;
- Team player;
- Excellent IT skills including Excel;
- Excellent Organisational skills