Maintenance Shift Engineer
3 week rotation:
Mornings - 5 day week 06:00-14:00
Nights - 4 night week 20:00-06:00
Afternoon - 5 day week 14:00-20:00
Job objectives and responsibilities:
· To undertake routine PPM tasks in accordance to recognised standards
· To undertake reactive repairs as required.
· To undertake limited Electrical Installation work as required.
· To undertake escort duties of Sub-contractors where required
· To attend training to assist with contract requirements
· To co-operate with other disciplines for the provision of multi-discipline services where required
· Support on-site team with any FM related tasks.
· Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours
· To be part of a callout rota after initial induction period
· Ensure all documentation is completed correctly for all tasks and reactive tasks are reported and recorded on to the CAFM sytem.
· To undertake tasks as instructed by on site Technical Manager\Contract Manager.
· To support the team as required.
· Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests.
· Undertake regular survey\site inspections.
· Familurisation of building services environments – including HVAC\BMS.
· Participate with current 24\4 shift working – Monday to Friday.
- NVQ Level 3 diploma – or equivalent in electrotechnical subject.
- Industry recognised Trade Qualification (Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC etc)
- Previous experience in the Engineering services sector
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Strong work ethic
- Keen eye for detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach
- Ability to self manage multiple workloads
- IT literate
- IPAF 3A & 3B (Desirable but not essential)
- Basic mechanical knowledge (Desirable but not essential)
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply with your CV online or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999 for more details